Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine and Allied Science, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka will conduct a Mendeley workshop for all postgraduate students attached to FMAS.
Mendeley Reference Manager is a free web and desktop reference management application. It helps you simplify your reference management workflow so you can focus on achieving your goals.
With Mendeley Reference Manager you can:
- Store, organize and search all your references from just one library.
- Seamlessly insert references and bibliographies into your Microsoft® Word documents using Mendeley Cite.
- Read, highlight and annotate PDFs, and keep all your thoughts across multiple documents in one place.
- Collaborate with others by sharing references and ideas.
PG students interested in the workshop should register for the workshop using the google form.
Registration will be done on first come, first served basis.
- Workshop: Use of Referencing Software – Mendeley for postgraduate students
- Workshop date – 13/11/2020
- Time – 9 AM to 12 NOON
- City – Saliyapura, Anuradhapura
- Country – Sri Lanka
- Audience – Postgraduate students
- Number of Participants – 25 Attendees (Through Zoom)
- Tutor – Dr. Devarajan Rathish
- Affiliation to Mendeley – Advisor (https://www.mendeley.com/profiles/devarajan-rathish/)